All classes are held over the telephone and email. MP3s of each class is emailed to the students for them to keep and review.
- Introduction to Chaplaincy: Provides an introduction to chaplaincy and establishes the foundation and expectations for
the entire course
- Military Chaplaincy: Offers insight into the military culture and increases awareness of needs and considerations when supporting service members and their loved ones located throughout our community
- Hospital/Hospice Chaplaincy: Provides students with best practices and lessons learned when serving as a chaplain in hospital and/or hospices environments
- Workplace/Marketplace Chaplaincy: Students learn how to serve employees and staff as a chaplain (formally and informally) in corporations, organizations, and other places of employment
- Critical Incident Chaplaincy: Exposes students to caring for people during difficult times and following traumatic events
- Jail and Prison Chaplaincy: Going into jails and prisons while learning the rules and regulations and ministering to inmates and
staff in whatever capacity needed
- Chaplains to Chaplains: Helps Chaplains to serve each other and when to seek help to prevent burnout.
Classes are instructed by chaplains and industry professionals with subject matter expertise in the areas covered.