To become a member of ACA, complete the application by clicking the link below and then click the “Join Now” link at the bottom of the page.
|Professional Member||Associate Member|
|Fee Per Year||$85||$65|
|May Serve As A Board Member||Yes||No|
|Has Voting Privileges||Yes||No|
|Is Listed on “Board Certified” Page||Yes||Yes|
|Receive Monthly Publications||Yes||Yes|
|Discount on Conferences and Any Items Purchased||25% Discount||10% Discount|
|Certificate||ACA Wall Certificate||ACA Wall Certificate|
Must Complete Application for Membership
Our membership consists of 2 levels as below:
A professional member is any person who serves as a Chaplain or has completed the application for professional membership. The fees for professional membership are $85.00 per year and they have all rights and privileges including voting and they can hold a position on the board.
An associate member is anyone who serves as a Chaplain or a member of the clergy or is working on their Chaplain’s certification. The fees for an associate member are $55.00 per year and they can vote but may not be on the board.
To renew your membership click on ACA Renewal Application
FAQ About Membership
Why become a member?
- There is strength in numbers and everyone who joins has a relationship to grow all phases of Chaplaincy.
- You are listed so when people, businesses, hospitals, hospices, jails, prisons, or other agencies look for someone to serve you are there.
- You have studied to show thyself-approved (2 Timothy 2:15) and you are more qualified and it gives you a sense of confidence.
- You get discounts on products and conferences.
Any member of ACA may be removed as a member for the following reasons:
- Rejection of any aspect of the Statement of Faith or the Bylaws of ACA.
- Unruly or disorderly actions, conduct or behavior.
- Causing divisions within ACA or within any church or ecclesiastical institution.
- Any action, conduct, or behavior, or church or ministry operation, which is contrary to
the Bible or Biblical principles or doctrine.
- Failure to comply with the provision of this Constitution.
- Failure to pay membership fees as required in the financial section of these By-Laws.
In all disciplinary actions, ACA shall have the authority to take whatever steps they feel necessary and appropriate in dealing with the offending member. In the event of a disagreement as to whether any action, conduct, behavior, or omission falls within any of the categories specified in the discipline section, the disagreement shall be settled by the determination and interpretation of the ACA Board of Directors in its sole and absolute discretion, and any such determination shall be final and non-appealable.