To become a member of ACA, complete the application by clicking the link below and then click the “Join Now” link at the bottom of the page.
|Is Listed on “Board Certified” Page||Yes||Yes|
|Receive Quarterly Publications||Yes|
|Certificate||ACA Membership Certificate|
Must Complete Application for Membership
FAQ About Membership
Why become a member?
- There is strength in numbers and everyone who joins has a relationship to grow all phases of Chaplaincy.
- You are listed so when people, businesses, hospitals, hospices, jails, prisons, or other agencies look for someone to serve you are there.
- You have studied to show thyself-approved (2 Timothy 2:15) and you are more qualified and it gives you a sense of confidence.
- You get discounts on products and conferences.
Any member of ACA may be removed as a member for the following reasons:
- Rejection of any aspect of the Statement of Faith or the Bylaws of ACA.
- Unruly or disorderly actions, conduct or behavior.
- Causing divisions within ACA or within any church or ecclesiastical institution.
- Any action, conduct, or behavior, or church or ministry operation, which is contrary to
the Bible or Biblical principles or doctrine.
- Failure to comply with the provision of this Constitution.
- Failure to pay membership fees as required in the financial section of these By-Laws.
In all disciplinary actions, ACA shall have the authority to take whatever steps they feel necessary and appropriate in dealing with the offending member. In the event of a disagreement as to whether any action, conduct, behavior, or omission falls within any of the categories specified in the discipline section, the disagreement shall be settled by the determination and interpretation of the ACA Board of Directors in its sole and absolute discretion, and any such determination shall be final and non-appealable.